Come visit our upscale boarding area! Your dog or cat will be catered to as if they were our own. Our full time kennel staff will provide tender loving care throughout the day to your pet.
If you would like to speed up the boarding check in process, you can print the Boarder Registration Form and bring it with you filled out with your pet’s information.
If your pet is treated at another veterinary office, please bring us a copy of their current vaccination history.
- Dogs can enjoy outdoor exercise and a large comfortable run indoor complete with a soft, clean blanket.
- A pedicure and bath are included at no additional charge.
- All dogs are fed our high quality Purina Veterinary Diet that is highly digestible to prevent gastrointestinal disorders that may accompany boarding . You are welcome to bring your dog’s food from home if you would prefer.
- Cats can relax in our multilevel luxury cat condos that provide your pet with 28 square feet of space to exercise and play. This includes 6 levels of climbing and gives your cat a view of the lobby where they can keep an eye on the menagerie of incoming patients. We have taken the boredom out of boarding! (Visit The Cats Inn.)
- Cats are fed the highest quality, Purina Pro Plan adult maintenance diet. You may bring your own food for us to feed if you prefer.
For All Pets
- Although every effort is made to isolate your pet from other pets, we require up to date vaccinations for their safety and health. For dogs this includes current Distemper and Rabies vaccines as well as a Bordetella vaccination given within the past 6 months. For cats a current Distemper and Rabies vaccine is required. We also require that all pets staying in our facility be current with a veterinarian approved flea preventative.
- Our well trained staff can administer medications if needed.
Purrfect Pet Sitting is available if you would rather have someone care for your pet at home instead of at our boarding facility.