- The East Greenbush Animal Hospital is a 7200 square foot, state of the art facility. The open floor plan, is designed to maximize comfort and to minimize stress for both the patients and their owners.
- The spacious lobby with comfortable seating, and soothing décor makes a trip to the vet a more pleasant experience. Many clients have commented on how “at ease” their pets are, compared with trips to other facilities.
- Our dedication to cleanliness will make you doubt you’re at the vet!
- For those clients with children, our kids’ play area and 150-gallon fresh water fish tank will provide enough entertainment to keep your little ones busy.
- All of our exam rooms are tastefully decorated and painted in neutral tones to provide more of a “living room atmosphere”, instead of the usual sterile, medical feel. We have made every effort to make your visit a pleasurable experience for you and your pet.
- The East Greenbush Animal Hospital facility was built with your pet’s safety in mind.
- The entire facility is thermo-controlled with central heat and air-conditioning. A state of the art burglar and fire alarm protect all areas of the hospital.
- The boarding kennel walls are reinforced with concrete to minimize damage from external forces and to keep noise from thunderstorms to a minimum. We all know how stressful storms can be to some of our pets!
- Most importantly, the entire hospital is serviced with a backup propane generator to ensure your pets safety and comfort even if the power goes out! This feature is unmatched at any other veterinary facility in the Capital District.
Please visit us and take a tour of our facility anytime! You’ll be impressed!